10 Best Free WordPress Affiliate Plugins| 2020
Following the affiliate program is indeed one of the easiest ways to get money from the internet. However, did you know that the income from the affiliate program can be increased again by using affiliate plugins on WordPress?
Yes, you are not misreading. Install the affiliate plugin for free WordPress below, and you will become a more effective affiliate. The effect, you can double the income from the affiliate programs that are followed. Then, what are the affiliate plugins for WordPress? Here’s the list:
Curious how to use the affiliate plugin for free WordPress above? Relax, we will discuss it in full below.
10 Free WordPress Affiliate Plugins to Increase Income
We remind you that to get multiplied income from the plugins below, you must follow the affiliate program first. You can read the description of affiliation and how to register it in → What is the Affiliate Program and What are the Benefits.
Managing an affiliate program is easy, but what if you join a lot of affiliate programs? Surely you will be confused to take care of it. Well, ThirstyAffiliates can be a solution to this problem.
ThirstyAffiliates offers a myriad of features that can make it easier to manage links directly from the WordPress dashboard. Starting from entering a link quickly to the post, hiding the link, and categorizing your referral link.
However, one feature that makes ThirstyAffiliates at the top of this list is the ease of changing referral links. Instead of replacing referral links on the website with edits one at a time, ThirstyAffiliates allows you to replace referral links with just one edit.
Just edit one of the referral links on the ThirstyAffiliates dashboard, and all the referral links on your website will also change. A very useful feature, right?
- The ease of changing referral links. No need to edit links one by one on your website. Just edit one link, and all referral links on the website will immediately change.
- Hiding link. So that visitors do not know that it is a referral link from the affiliate program that you follow.
2. Pretty Link
Pretty link is almost similar to ThirstyAffiliates because they are both referral link management plugins. However, one feature that sets it apart is the detailed referral link performance report.
With Pretty Link, you can see which referral links are the most clicked on and how many. In addition, you can also view performance reports based on IP addresses, visitor locations, and so on.
This performance report is beneficial because you can analyze referral links one by one. From this analysis, you can set the appropriate optimization strategy to improve poor performance.
- Detailed performance report, so you know how the performance of each referral link on the website.
- Change the referral link with your domain name.
3. Affiliate Links
Affiliate Links is a free WordPress affiliate plugin that is useful for shortening internal and external links on your website. With this plugin, you can shorten the affiliate link and hide it so that it can be more integrated with the content.
Its use is also not complicated. You can set it at the beginning, and the link can be used at any time if needed. Affiliate Links also offers other features, such as click statistics, referral link categories, and many others.
- Shorten the link so that it is more integrated with the content on your website.
- Easy use. Just set it once at the beginning, and you can use the short link at any time.
4. AdRotate Banner Manager
AdRotate Banner Manager can help you install affiliate banners easily wherever they are on the website. You can also set the schedule for each banner. So you can rotate the appearance of affiliate banners with ads so that income from advertising continues to run.
AdRotate Banner Manager also has a performance report feature. Although it’s not very detailed, you can know how many people have clicked on the banner and its CTR level.
- Easily install affiliate banners anywhere. No need to bother bothering the appearance of the website, because AdRotate Banner Manager automatically adjusts.
- Rotate the banner, so you still get income from affiliates and advertisements on the website.
Also Check: Earn Money Online with Affiliate Marketing From Home
5. MailChimp for WordPress
MailChimp for WordPress is one of the most popular email marketing plugins on WordPress. With this plugin, you can promote referral links/banners through newsletters sent directly to website visitors’ emails so that your affiliate promotion is not limited to just from the website.
Using MailChimp for WordPress is also not difficult. You can immediately create various forms without leaving your WordPress Dashboard. In the default version, this free WordPress affiliate plugin allows you to create three different forms.
The three forms are custom forms or forms that you create manually, the content subscription form via the comments column, and the subscribe form from the WordPress registration section.
- Affiliate promotion via email. You can promote referral links/banners through newsletters that are directly sent to website visitors’ emails.
- Easy to use. You can directly create various forms from the WordPress Dashboard.
6. Auto Affiliate Links
As the name suggests, Auto Affiliate Links will automatically enter your referral link on the website. This free WordPress affiliate plugin supports referral links from Amazon, Clickbank, Shareasale, eBay, Walmart, Commission Junction, BestBuy, and Envato Marketplace.
You can also set the number of referral links that will be displayed automatically in the article. Starting from the “Very Low” option that displays only one link per article, to “Very High” with a maximum of five links in each article.
- Automatically enter referral links . So you don’t need to bother entering one-on-one links in each article.
- Set the number of referral links in each article. So, you can adjust it according to the length of the article.
MonsterInsights is an affiliate plugin for WordPress that allows you to find your website’s performance reports directly from the dashboard. You can know which articles get the most visitors, from which visitors, and what visitors do while visiting your website.
However, the MonsterInsights feature that is most useful for your affiliates is the affiliate performance reporting feature. You can know the number of referral link clicks and affiliate banners as a whole. So, this can help you to create an optimization strategy so that affiliates can get more clicks in the future.
- Knowing website performance reports from the dashboard. Can see which articles get the most visitors, from which website visitors, and what visitors do while visiting your website.
- See the performance of affiliate links. So, you can know the number of referral link clicks and affiliate banners throughout the website.
Also Check: 10 Best New Ways To Earn Money online on internet in…
8. Easy Affiliate Links
Not only shortening and hiding your referral links, but Easy Affiliate Links also provides performance reports of each referral link. You can know the monthly report about how many people clicked on the referral link.
Oh yes, Easy Affiliate Links do not hide all your referral links, you know. You can choose which links to hide and which not. This gives flexibility because you can hide the link if needed.
- Monthly report on the performance of your referral link.
- Flexibility You can determine which links should be hidden and which ones do not meet your needs.
This free WordPress affiliate plugin makes it easy to promote Amazon affiliates on your website. With EasyAzon, you can directly create referral links from your website. So, you don’t need to visit Amazon’s website and make one-on-one referral links manually.
In addition, by installing EasyAzon, you will get access to Amazon Affiliate Training. This training is a free training that teaches you sundries about affiliate programs from Amazon. Starting from how to maximize affiliation, tips to increase commissions, and many others. Very interesting, right?
- Make a referral link directly from your website. So, it saves you time because you don’t need to make one-on-one referral links manually from Amazon.
- Amazon Affiliate Training. Free training that teaches sundries about affiliate programs from Amazon.
10. Affiliates Manager
This affiliate plugin for WordPress is very different from the other plugins in this article. Because Affiliates Manager is not helping you promote affiliations from other companies. Affiliates Manager is a plugin that helps you to create affiliate programs directly from WordPress easily.
So, if you have an online store and are interested in creating an affiliate program, Affiliates Manager is worth trying. Moreover, AffiliateWP also supports one of the best online store CMS today, namely WooCommerce.
Some features of Affiliates Manager are creating unlimited affiliate programs, tracking real-time performance, setting commission rates, and much more. All features are very easy to use and can be accessed from your WordPress dashboard.
- Create an affiliate program easily. Affiliates Manager lets you create affiliate programs directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Supports WooCommerce.
Which WordPress Affiliate Plugin you Choose?
If you want to increase affiliate income even further, the free WordPress affiliate plugins above can be tried. You can also combine several plugins above at once, depending on the features needed.
Therefore, to make it easier for you to choose an affiliate plugin for WordPress, here we summarize the main features offered by each plugin:
- ThirstyAffiliates – the ease of changing referral links on your website. Just edit one link, and all referral links on the website will change.
- Pretty link – detailed referral link performance report
- Affiliate Links – shorten links so that they are more integrated with the content on your website
- AdRotate Banner Manager – easily install affiliate banners anywhere without ruining the website’s appearance.
- MailChimp for WordPress – allows you affiliate promotions via email.
- Auto Affiliate Links – automatically enter referral links in your articles.
- MonsterInsights – view affiliate link and banner performance reports
- Easy Affiliate Links – can determine which links should be hidden as needed.
- EasyAzon – easily create Amazon referral links directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Affiliates Manager – helps you create affiliate programs from WordPress easily and quickly.
Hopefully, this article helps to increase your affiliate income. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to leave it in the question column. Don’t forget to also subscribe to this blog to get interesting information and reviews about the world of technology and online business.
Also Check: Learn How To Install a WordPress Plugin| 3 Ways